Get a Quote
Thank you for your request for a quote.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- J.AIRPORT TAXI TRANSFER UK; You will receive a trip acknowledgement for the requested journey by an email. Check the details and keep a copy with you and present it to the partner driver at the time of pick up.
- J.AIRPORT TAXI TRANSFER UK; Please make sure your pick up and drop off location, date and time are correct, if anything goes wrong, contact our customer team and they will issue an updated trip detail.
- J.AIRPORT TAXI TRANSFER UK; we do not accept any responsibility of missed flights for whatever reason, i.e. accident, harsh weather condition or any unexpected incidents etc. accordingly.
- J.AIRPORT TAXI TRANSFER UK; Customer are advised to arrive at the airport 2-hours before the flight departure.
- J.AIRPORT TAXI TRANSFER UK; do not accept any responsibilities for refund, if customer does not wait for the driver and use another service.
- J.AIRPORT TAXI TRANSFER UK; It is the customers duty to give correct information regarding luggage at the time of booking, alternatively J. Airport Taxi UK will be informed immediately so that necessary arrangement could be made in time.
- J.AIRPORT TAXI TRANSFER UK; we reserve the right to refuse any trip without any reasons whatsoever.
- J.AIRPORT TAXI TRANSFER UK; partner driver may not be pressurised or forced to take alternative or change the rout by customer, this is totally on discretion of partner driver to choose the best route for trip.
- J.AIRPORT TAXI TRANSFER UK: if any delay occurrs in the flight time, it is the customers duty to inform us as soon as possible.
- J.AIRPORT TAXI TRANSFER UK: we use third party vehicle for any trip booked with us.
NOTE: Reservations made for service on the following timings and dates will be subjected to an additional 50% surcharge on the published prices:
1. 18:00 24th December to 23:59 26th December,
2.18:00 31st December to 23:59 1st January, other days may also be affected
POLICIES & NOTICES
Standard waiting time is 1 hour after the arrival of the flight. After that £20.00/ hour will be charged by the customer and the payment needs to be done directedly to Partner driver, regardless of any reason.
Waiting time for all other journeys will be charged at £20/hr pro rata, either from the scheduled collection time or for any stop en-route.
Tolls are included in the instant online quotes.
Any amendments must be made via an email to us. You will receive an email confirmation from us.
Bookings must be made through website, telephone or e-mail.
Any trip can be cancelled before 24 hours of the journey and 24 hours’ notice is required, J. AIRPORT TAXI TRANSFER UK will charge the customer £10 or 10% of the total trip fare. J. AIRPORT TAXI TRANSFER UK will send confirmation and if you do not receive any confirmation, that will mean we didn’t receive any cancellation request.
Refunds will not be issued in the following circumstances:
– No refund will be made if the passenger does not show up for pre-paid journeys.
– No refund will be made for cancellation of a booking with less than 24 hours notice provided or afterwards.
– All other circumstances where a refund may be possible should be addressed directly with J. AIRPORT TAXI TRANSFER UK customer services
Any complaints regarding our services should be raised in writing to our office.
Please note that all calls will be recorded for quality and training purposes.